Books & More
Note: How to Use EBSCO A-to-Z
The LSC Library has a new resource for you to try – EBSCO Integrated Search. It allows you to search multiple sources at one time.
To learn more:
EBSCOhost Integrated Search Tutorial (7 minutes, requires Flash)
LSC Library on Facebook
- Join us at the Library on Monday for a celebration of cultural heritage. Share your own heritage or enjoy hearing from others about their cultural origins and traditions. Everyone is welcome!21 hours ago
- New books and DVDs from February have hit the shelves!22 hours ago
New Titles from February 2014 on Pinterest
Explore Lyndon State College Library's hand-picked collection of Pins about New Titles from February 2014 on Pinterest. | See more about ian mcewan, john grisham and dave eggers.
- This week’s Database of the Week! -- Mango Languages.6 days ago
Mango Languages provides online courses for conversational proficiency in more than 40 languages and includes personalization features allowing you to track your progress.
Online language learning courses | Foreign languages online - Mango Languages
Learn foreign languages quickly and easily via Mango Languages' online learning courses. Start speaking a new language today.
- Here are the Library's hours for the Winter Break:2 weeks ago
Sat 22-Sun 23: closed
Mon 24-Fri 28: 8am-4pm
Sat 1: closed
Sun 2: 1pm-8pm
Mon 3: 2pm-8pm
Tue 4: 8am-11pm (regular semester hours resume)
Have a great break!
- This week’s Database of the Week! -- Lyndon State College Newspaper and Yearbooks Online.2 weeks ago
Archived editions of the Lyndon State College Critic and the Lyndon Yearbooks (1934-1992) are now online. This project, undertaken by Lyndon’s Samuel Read Hall Library, provides a page-by-page history of our college.
Lyndon State College Critic – Student Newspaper — Samuel Read Hall Library