LSC Library on Facebook
- Happening this weekend: the Burlington Book Festival, with events at many locations across the city on 19-21 September. Featured authors and poets include Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Vijay Seshadri and Newbery Medal-winning author (and Vermonter) Katherine Paterson.5 days ago
Burlington Book Festival
Burlington, Vermont's annual celebration of the written word featuring literary luminaries from around the world and just around the corner.
- Calling all writers! The Vermont Writers' Prize invites you to submit an entry. It's open to all Vermont writers, including students enrolled in Vermont colleges. Visit http://www.greenmountainpower.com/community/programs/the-vermont-writers-prize/ for more details.1 week ago
The Vermont Writers' Prize
Entries are now being accepted for the Vermont Writers’ Prize, an annual competition sponsored by Green Mountain Power and Vermont Magazine that provides an opportunity for Vermont writers to showcase their talent.
- The Library's new titles from the month of August are now available!1 week ago
Browse our Pinterest board here: http://www.pinterest.com/gslsc/new-titles-from-august-2014/
Or view the full list here: http://library.lyndonstate.edu/2014/09/08/new-titles-for-august-2014/
New Titles from August 2014
Pins about New Titles from August 2014 hand-picked by Pinner Lyndon State College Library
- Enjoy the long weekend! The Library will be closed on Monday for the Labor Day holiday.3 weeks ago
Do you know the history of Labor Day? Watch Kenneth C. Davis's TED video to find out why the US celebrates labor by taking a day of rest.
Why do Americans and Canadians celebrate Labor Day? - Kenneth C. Davis
View full lesson: http://ed.ted.com/lessons/why-do-americans-and-canadians-celebrate-labor-day-kenneth-c-davis In the United States and Canada, the first Mon...
- We're excited for the start of a new academic year! As always, we kick off with a week of irregular hours:1 month ago
Start of Fall semester
Sat 23 Aug-Sun 24: closed
Mon 25-Thu 28: 8am-8pm
Fri 29: 8am-4pm
Sat 30-Mon 1 Sep (Labor Day): closed
Tue 2: regular semester hours begin