Items not available from the Library’s collections may be available from other libraries through interlibrary loan (ILL).
Current Lyndon State College students, faculty and staff and officially-retired Lyndon State College faculty and staff may use the SRH Library ILL service. Guest borrowers are directed to their local public library for ILL services. Guest borrowers are community members who are not currently employed by, nor officially retired from, Lyndon State College. Due to the cost of ILL, the Library cannot make exceptions to this policy.
Journal, magazine and newspaper articles
- Make sure you have the complete citation of the article you need: article title, publication author(s), title, date, volume, issue.
- Check the Library Journals List.
- If the article is not available in the Library’s collections, fill out the Article Request Form.
- Articles are normally emailed to the borrower’s LSC address as PDFs or URLs.
Books and other items
- Check the VSC Online Catalog. Items from other VSC libraries (Castleton State College, Johnson State College and Hartness Library) can be requested for delivery via the “Place a Request” link.
- If the article is not available in the Online Catalog, fill out the Book Request Form.
- Books and other items are placed at the InfoDesk and a notification message is emailed.
For more information or assistance with ILL, come to the library, email email@example.com or call (802) 626-6449.